Sunday, September 11, 2011

Virginia Has Trees

I have found that almost anywhere I go in Virginia I will more than likely see a tree. Here are some of the trees I have seen on my Virginian travels.
These are from my trip to around D.C.
TREES!

Stop Lights!

Truck!

Shadow!

Road!

YAY!


Sky!

Hay Bales!

Grass!

And...

TREES!

(Bet you didn't see that one coming...)


Sadly that's all I got from that trip but I also have some from on the way to Fluvanna.
Here we go!
Trees!

Parking Lot!

Church!

Ground!

And... OH NO!

A Fallen Tree!


Leaves!

Sign!

Post!

Trees!

 And look!

The speed limit is 35 mph!


And now from around town.
My Bus Stop at 7AM

yay...










PLASTIC TREE!

and a poster...

but more importantly...

A PLASTIC TREE!!!

HI PLASTIC TREE!!!

It's nice to see you again!!!


Thank you for being so patient for this post :)
I would also like to say a bit about today. I know that I am not old enough to remember what happened on this day ten years ago, but I know how terrifying it was for those of you that do. I felt it would be disrespectful if I didn't say anything, so even though I wasn't truly aware of what happened until last year, I'm sorry for everyone's loss, I admire everyone's bravery and endurance, and I wish I could say more but I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment