Saturday, December 3, 2011

Heheh...

It's been a long time, eh? How many times do I have to apologize? I come bearing news though!
1. I have a new video that isn't too horrible. (see below)
2. The Muppets movie is awesome. Just saw it!
3. I might have two of my friends help with my blog. That would mean more frequent updates/posts.
4. One of the reasons I haven't been posting is that I have been watching Brotherhood 2.0 (aka Vlogbrothers) from the beginning, so I don't miss anything.
5. The other reason is that I have been reading. A LOT. So I am planning to do a post on those soon.
See ya
JennaRose

VIDEO-

1 comment:

  1. JENNNNNNAAAA!!! Holy smokes, it's been a while. We really need to get in touch! I have been looking for you all around the usual social networks and I can't believe I just found you!
    Also, you are a nerdfighter now, as am I! It makes sense though: nerdy and 100% made of awesome.
    It's Alejandra (from 6th grade) by the way. I just realized that wouldn't necessarily be evident.

    ReplyDelete